FIRST Scholarship Opportunities
Check back frequently for new or modified FIRST Scholarship Opportunities.
- FIRST Scholarships are offered and administered by the listed Provider and applications are submitted directly to them. FIRST does not administer or fund any scholarships within the Program.
- The FIRST Scholarship Program opens for the next academic year on September 1st, and new scholarships are added through April – check back often.
- Click on the Provider name to view their website and learn more about them; Click on Details and Application to access further details and submit your application.
- Most application deadlines are between December and April of the last year of high school/12th grade, but be sure to pay close attention to individual deadlines and requirements.
- Most opportunities are made available every year, so even if you’re not in your last year of high school, make sure to familiarize yourself with the opportunities in the program and are ready to apply.
Last Modified on April 4, 2019